Friday, October 15, 2010

Celebrity Photos

My dad bought this magazine for me this summer. 
The stories are really nice, but the photos are what I really love. 
They are beautiful and very iconic.
 I thought I'd share some of my favourites. Enjoy!



I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan. (Who isn't?) She's just the best.

I love the whimsical expression on his face.

"Bette Davis eyes"

The man who shaped everyone's childhood.

I really love the black & white, the lights in the background and the look in his eyes.

The photo on the left is just so darn cute!

I love how they chose photos that really show the transformation from this guy...

...to this guy. And I love the colours in the background of this one.

I love the lighting on the hair and how they're wearing all black so their faces stand out.

Just the coolest.

The hat, the teeth, the pocket scarf, the microphone showing up in the corner. 
Everything about this photo (and this man) is amazing.

Her eyes match the pool. And she looks like she's suppressing a smile. 
It's such a stunning photo. Love. 

Love the black and white, and the beautiful simplicity. Pure class and charm.

Who are some of your favourite "stars, heroes and icons" and why do you love them? 
Or do you have any favourite photos of celebrities?

2 comments:

  1. Is that a request for more updates, or merely an exclamation that there have been more updates since you last checked?

    ReplyDelete