Monday, November 8, 2010

These [books] fall like dominos, dominos



Every now and then something will show up multiple times in my google reader in a week. A couple weeks ago this video showed up on two blogs I follow so I knew I would like it.

That same week in my English class, my prof was talking about how the same word showed up in multiple poems in the same book, and he said, "It's like dominoes." And I thought of this.

This blog said, "Bookmans says their video “plays on connectedness, cause and effect, and non-linear lines while evoking the feeling of getting lost in a book so deeply that the hustle and bustle of the rest of the world fades away.” "

I love it and I hope you guys will, too.

It's a secret dream of mine to some day own my own book store. If that dream ever comes true I am totally going to copy this!

Have a great week everybody, it's a short one because of Remembrance Day!

NaNoWriMo Word Count: 8741 ... slowly getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment