Monday, January 3, 2011

Pink and Purple and Yellow and Blue. and a mouth that's crying out for lipstick, too.

I've been happily wasting one of my last days of break before going back to school and work. I'm still in my jammies. Here are some photos I took last night and today.
my cute new agenda for 2011
my globe light <3
my dad's old Teddy he got when he was a baby


The Anne section of my bookshelf


My friend made me this for Christmas.
phone background from weheartit.com

I took this photo and I liked the shadows but the background was distracting so I made it into this. It's way uglier than my header I have now for this blog so I'm not going to use it but I kind of like it. 
Books read so far: 0. 
   I finished Of Bees and Mist on Jan. 1 but I only read about 80 pages so I'm not going to count it.

Currently reading: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares. (the lady who wrote the travelling pants books.)  So far it's pretty good. I'm only about 60 pages in. 

Premise: Daniel remembers all his past lives even when he dies and is reborn and throughout all his lives he has loved the same girl. In the present he finds Lucy (the girl) and they meet and also he keeps remembering his past lives. It's a cool concept so we'll see how it turns out.

Have a great week everyone! Don't let going back to school/work get you down.

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the globe lamp? I lice it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it, I received it as a gift.

      Delete