Friday, March 4, 2011

Ignite the Light and Let It Shine.

Hey, this isn't a real blog entry.
I'm working on a project for school about how vlogs and youtube can be used in the classroom, and these guys are my favourite, I've seen their videos before and I'm obviously using them for my project.
They're super famous so you've probably heard of them/seen their videos, but in case you haven't check them out. Their videos always make me happy....and usually make a me cry because I'm sappy like that.



Have a great weekend, everybody. March is full of working, finishing projects for school, and just being all around super busy, but I'm going to try to have some more creative, inspired posts so my blog isn't so boring and neglected. And I'm going to try to get caught up on my 50 book challenge, too.

And for anybody who's had a let-down recently, I leave you with this:

"Maybe the reason why all the doors are closed 
is so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road.."

No comments:

Post a Comment