Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring/Summer Inspiration.

I've been super busy this week. I'm interning at a school for a few weeks so I'm learning a ton but I'm also working really hard and since this week was a short week it's gone by fast. This is an image post. I made a collage out of images I've been collecting on my computer for a little while. Things that inspire me and make me excited for spring/summer. I want it to be warm but I don't want it to melt too fast because there is a LOT of snow here and it needs to melt slowly. Anyways, here are the pictures. Enjoy.


I tried to group them logically. Sorry I don't have sources, they're from all over the place really.

That last one is The Gorge Amphitheatre, where I'm going in May! It looks so beautiful and amazing there, I can't wait.

Books Read So Far: 7. My phone tells me we are in the 12th week of the year so I'm doing pretty awesome. I'm only 3 books behind (if I read 50 books in a year it gives me two weeks off) and I will definitely catch up over summer, so go me.

Currently Reading: an unpublished manuscript I'm proofreading for my parents before they publish it. It's good. I need to get working on it. I'll finish it this weekend.

Have a great weekend! I'll be busy for the next couple weeks interning but I have some cool posts planned if I have time for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment