Monday, May 2, 2011

Movies I Want To See This Summer

Water for Elephants 
Release Date:This one is already out. I'm hopefully going to see it tomorrow night.
Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Christoph Waltz
I read the book, so I want to see the film now.  And I love Reese Witherspoon.


The Hangover Part II
Release Date: May 26
Starring: Ed Helms, Zach Galifinakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha

X-Men: First Class
Release Date: June 3
Starring: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence.

The Art of Getting By
Release Date: June 17
Starring: Emma Roberts, Freddie Highmore.
Looks like another Nick and Nora-type movie. But I think I'll like it.

Release Date: June 24
Starring: Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jason Segal, Phyllis Smith

Release Date: July 1
Starring: Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy.
Movies the trailer reminds me of: Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, Parent Trap (the Lohan one), The Lizzie McGuire movie.
Also, can I just point out that the trailer features a Selena Gomez song? and she is the star of the movie. 
Buuut, as much as I roll my eyes at this one I think it looks like the perfect summertime feel good movie to go to with my sister. So it makes the list.

Release Date: July 15
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ralph Fiennes.
I only kind of want to see this one. It's not like I've been waiting for it since I was 9 or anything.

Release Date: July 29
Starring: Steve Carrell, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore.
Dan in Real Life + Hitch with Emma Stone? Looks awesome.

One Day
Release Date: August 19
Starring: Anne Hathaway, Jim Sturgess
Even though I didn't really like the book, I thought it was a cool concept and as I was reading it thought it would make a better movie than a book, so I want to see this.

What movies are you excited for this summer?

Books Read:12
Currently Reading: I have to read another manuscript for my parents' company. I'll probably do that today and tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter
    Comic book movies (Thor, X-Men, Green Lantern, Captain America, etc.)
    Melancholia

    And Water for Elephants, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter (a little bit)
    X-Men
    Crazy, Stupid Love
    Bridesmaids
    Something Borrowed
    The Hangover
    and maybe The Art of Getting By (with you, of course). :)

    ReplyDelete