Monday, May 16, 2011

Taylor Swift Medley

    
  
A while ago when I was all into mashups and medleys I wanted to make my own, so I arranged this medley of Taylor Swift songs and I just got around to recording it. 

I am by no means a professional anything and I know I'm not that great at singing or playing guitar, I just do it for fun so no hatin'. And maybe turn it up because the sound quality isn't that great.

I am mostly posting this because I think my sister will like it and I am a little bit posting it because I'm kind of proud of it so yeah. Enjoy.


*Book stuff is still the same, probably going to finish Nine Stories this week if I ever sit down and read it instead of just watching Arrested Development on Netflix all the time.*

Countdown to Sasquatch: 10 sleeps until we leave.

2 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME!!! You are SO talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so great Dani! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete