Friday, August 5, 2011

My Pulses Start Cathedrals in my Heart

Short week. Busy week. Busy at work. Busy lesson-planning for the fall. Busy coming up with the idea for a new novel I want to start writing, and doing some prep work for that. Busy getting a tattoo, seeing my friends and family, going out of town one evening.
I want to be busier reading books and working on creative things but that will have to wait until this weekend or next week.
For the first time all summer I don't really have any plans on a weekend, but I'm sure that will change.

In the meantime, just wanted to leave you with this.
(wait until it loads all the way)



There are two more: Eat, and Learn.

Have a great weekend!

Books Read So Far in 2011: 27
Currently Reading: A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown

1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome!!! What a cool concept. :)

    ReplyDelete