Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bout of Books 14 Wrap Up

I'm late on this. A family emergency unexpectedly took me out of town on Thursday and I only got home tonight so I had to give up on the read-a-thon.
I had a lot of fun participating for the first few days. I finished one book and got 3/4 into another, and I won one of the challenges! I thought the challenges this time were pretty creative, and I especially loved the photo ones. Overall it was a great experience.


I finished South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami and loved it.


I still have about 70 pages left in Great House that I will finish this week...



...and I didn't even start my third book. When I made the goal I thought it was too ambitious but I think I could have done it if I could have participated every day instead of having to quit with five days left. Oh well, there's always next time. 

The next Bout of Books read-a-thon is January 4-10, 2016! Visit boutofbooks.blogspot.ca for more info if you are interested in participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment